Top 10 Popular Posts
- Prosper202 1.7.2 Released!
- Prosper202 LP CTR Mod Install Video
- Prosper202: LP CTR Mod for 1.5.x-1.6.x
- EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Eagle Revealed – The Man behind the Money
- Affiliate Summit West 2010: Las Vegas Recap Day 4 & 5
- Affiliate Summit West 2010: Las Vegas Recap Day 3
- Interviewed by JonathanVolk.com
- Affiliate Summit West 2010: Las Vegas Recap Day 2
- Affiliate Summit West 2010: Las Vegas Recap Day 1
- Meetup202 LA Recap and ASW 2010 Las Vegas
adwords Affiliate Affiliate Marketer Affiliate Marketers Affiliate Marketing Affiliate Networks Akmg Array Asw Blog Calendar Campaigns Content Network Cpa Cpc Email Experiences Google Impressions Internet Marketing Keyword keywords Las Vegas Lol Lt Mahler Mail Marketers Marketing Industry Meetup Money Networking Niche Niches Pleasure ppc Seligman success Summit East Summit West Text Ads Twitter Volk Wes Yahoo
- Affiliate Marketing
- CPA Networks
- Internet Marketing
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Success Stories
- A Peek Into My Mind
- Affiliate Marketing Journey
- Arif Kosasi
- Bryn Youngblut
- Cash Tactics
- Daily Conversions
- Ian Fernando
- Jay Yukes
- Jonathan Volk
- Masterless Samurai
- Matt Levenhagen
- Mr. Green
- Ms Danielle
- Neils Web
- Nick Throlson
- Prosper202 Blog
- Richard Bonner
- Tyler Cruz
- Wes Mahler
- Wordpress Themes
- Zac Johnson
- October 2011
- December 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
Posted by JasperP on January 1st, 2010
Convert2Media sent me the an awesome gift box with 3 bottles of wine and a whole mess of cookies, candies and other good stuff. Ruck and the guys there have been real good to me this year and I have nothing but great things to say about them.
I also received a cool Laker Girl calendar from Eleah at AKMG and a box of chocolates from a mystery network. =)
Check it out:
Thanks for the gifts and Happy New Years!!
Posted by JasperP on April 29th, 2009
Wow. What can I say about ad:tech San Francisco? This has to rank as one of the best trips this year!
Day 1: Hotel Check-in
We drive up from Los Angeles to San Francisco and check-in to our room at around 8pm only to find out that our room doesn’t have cell phone reception! The hotel was kind of enough to let us change rooms with reception. Me and Nick just walk around Union Square, had some pizza and called it a night. This was probably the most boring day. lol
Day 2: The first day of the ad:tech!
We only got the expo hall pass so we pretty much spent the whole day there. We met up with Danielle Nagami, Justin Barr and walked around looking for traffic sources. The main thing was making new contacts and networking with other marketers in the industry. I also ran into Diana Lopez, Ryan Machara, James Seligman and some of the tracking202 crew (Roland, Aaron, Nana, Feldo, Steven, Wes, Man, Lorenzo, to name a few). Also saw Eleah and Shaunti from AKMG as well as Ruck and Michael Durham from Convert2Media.
At night time, we ended up going to the ppc.bz party at The Cat Club and watching the awesome acai berry jello stripper MMA fight. It was supposed to be a friendly wrestling match, but ended up in a cat fight between the strippers! We left and ended up getting drunk at the advertise.com party at Ruby Skye and the rest was history!
Day 3: Ad:tech Part 2
We hit up the second floor of ad:tech and met up with Eric Ngo and his friend Brian. Also met Feldo Nartapura and Yan Zhang from eAdvertising.com and had some interesting conversations (NSFW, lol… well maybe for Yan).
At night, we went to the very cool Meetup202 at MIGHTY. It was a cool social event to meet other people in the marketing industry. Wasn’t anything too crazy, just a nice networking mixer. Afterwards, we went to Advercircus where it was FREE DRINKS all night! That’s when we got all crazy. Ordering shots after shots was fun. Thanks to Clickbooth for hooking that up!
Day 4 & 5: Chillin in San Francisco
It was the end of the conference and I already felt like we’ve been there for like a week. So much partying and drinking every night, but it wasn’t over yet. We hung out at the tracking202 house for a little BBQ shindig and then toured around San Fran to the Golden Gate bridge and Fisherman’s wharf. We ended up going to a lounge later that night and playing “I have never…”. Interesting topics that night.
On Friday, we left for Lake Tahoe for our mini-snowboarding trip at the Squaw Valley Ski Resort.
Day 6 & 7: Snowboarding and Road Trip
Squaw Valley was insane! I can’t believe they were closing the resort already. I guess it costs too much to keep it open since no one wants to go snowboarding during that time. The snow was amazing because it snowed the night before so that was pretty cool.
Coming back to LA, we decided to just “wing” it on the way home. We drove to Carson City (which was absolutely BORING. You would think Las Vegas would be the capital of Nevada) and had lunch there. We also drove past Mammoth Lakes and stopped to take some pictures. We almost drove to Yosemite Park but it was closed.
We finally get home around midnight and we slept our asses off.
I just want to give a shoutout to all the people I met at ad:tech:
- Wes Mahler, Steven Truong, Roland Navarro, Aaron Glinski, Man Ma, and Nana Gilbert from Tracking202
- Nick Tumbocon, Joseph Regala, Danielle Nagami, Diana Lopez and Yan Zhang
- Lorenzo Green, Wes Moehlenbruck, Feldo Nartapura, Justin Barr, Christian Popoola, Silver Stoltsen
- Jimmy Ramos and Christian, Eric Ngo and Brian
- Jay Yukes and Danielle Vojta
- Ruck, Steve, MikeD and MikeK from Convert2Media
- Barman, Harrison Gevirtz, Ryan Eagle, and Jonathan Volk
- Frankie Brannon, James Seligman, Scott Elling, Adam Trentacoste, Steve Goltiao and Scott Pae
- Gemi Hartojo, Mauricio Vazquez, Joe Helewa, Allison Marks, Eleah Portollio, Shaunti Beaurline
- … and everyone else I missed!
All you guys made this one of the best trips ever. See you at ASE:NYC!!
Check Out My Photo Galleries:
|San Francisco Gallery||Lake Tahoe Gallery|
Posted by JasperP on January 15th, 2009
So I just got back from Affiliate Summit West in beautiful Last Vegas and man, what an event it was! I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time since I’ve never gone to any of these things, but now that I think about it, it was so worth it. I’m definitely going to Affiliate Summit East in New York!
Here’s some pictures of my trip: (I wish I took a whole lot more)
Las Vegas from at the top of the Palms
Ruck from Convert2Media
A picture of the 202 Meetup (You can see Wes Mahler busy chatting it up with people)
Anyway, it was awesome networking with everyone and I just wanted to give a shoutout to all the cool people I hung out with this weekend:
- Ruck, Steve, Ryan and Michael from Convert2Media
- Wes and Steven from Tracking202
- Kris and Andrew from Cash Tactics
- Jimmy and Janie Ramos
- Tobey (yebot), Justin (Jivebotic) and Bill (gxdia)
- Bryn Youngblut from bryn.me
- Scott Pae and Matt Marcin from Zeeto Group
- Ian Fernando from IanFernando.com
- Jason Adams, Kevin Kirkpatrick, Ingo, Marvin, Charles Tran, and Mike Turin from the LA Meetup202 Crew
- Jay Yukes from Yukes.com / LA Meetup202 Crew
- Neil from NeilsWeb.com
- Daniel Waife from TodayAbundance.com
- Chris, Shaunti, and Eleah from AKMG and Tom from CKMG
- Christian “Sherbert” Popoola and “Rodeo” (Damn, forgot your real name now.. lol) from Xy7.com
- Amy Ede from MaxBounty.com
- Michael from TattoMedia.com
- Lorenzo Green, Breck, Eric Ngo, Eric Nagel, and Nick Throlson
- …and everyone else I missed! (Sorry, if I missed you… Send me a email if you want some link love)
Thanks for making ASW09 awesome! I had a total blast! ASE, New York.. here I come!!